Monday, June 9, 2008

Anticipation

Assuming All Nippon Airways is punctual like the rest of Japan is billed to be, 36 hours from now I'll be in the air somewhere over the Pacific Ocean. At this point I'm a little anxious, but in a curious way I think it's more just packing stress than traveler trepidation. For some reason my imagination is failing me and I just don't see myself wandering, dazed, through the streets of Tokyo the day after tomorrow. But then I guess it never fully hits you that you're gone until you are.

Stay posted everyone. I don't have any notion of how much I'll end up blogging on the road, but I'll certainly have pictures and stories to tell when I get back!

--Andrew

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I will be waiting for the pics! Have a wonderful trip!

Anonymous said...

hafe a safe and wonderful trip
greetings from Sweden

Love Rebecka and Robert